Free Up Your Business Media Kit
Below are links to access various pieces of information specific to Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies. If you need something that is not listed below, please email Connor@FreeeUp.com.
Table of Contents
Other Questions & Requests
Title: Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies
Author: Connor Gillivan
Contributions: Nathan Hirsch
Publisher: Connor Gillivan
Date of Publication: April 26th, 2017
Retail Price: $18.99 US (Softcover), $14.99 (Audiobook), $8.99 (eBook)
Use the following content for long form updates to your community via newsletters, email campaigns, blog posts, etc.
Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies
How to start, grow, and lead a million dollar organization.
Our friend, Nathan Hirsch, and his business partner, Connor Gillivan, have just released an amazing new book for anyone starting or currently running their own online business. The two built their first eCommerce company to over $20 million in sales and are on their second million dollar company now, FreeeUp. The book is called Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies.
To be successful in growing an online business, you must have core business strategies that guide you through the building processes. This includes, but is certainly not limited to managing finances, building out worker groups, leading with purpose, and creating loyal customers.
Free Up Your Business offers 50 actionable secrets with proven strategies, step-by-step processes, and easy to implement systems. Whether you are thinking about starting a business, just got started, or are years into the process, this advice is critical to your success moving forward.
Make a smart decision today for your business and get this book. It will be a guiding light as you take your business to the next level.
Link to buy the book. (Join affiliate program)
Use the content below for short form promotions of the book such as social media, etc.
Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies
To build, grow, and lead your own million dollar company, you must possess the knowledge to: manage the finances, build the group, create the sales, and much more. It is the perfect time to learn how to take control of your business and drive it forward. Connor Gillivan, a tried and true serial entrepreneur, will show you how with 50 secrets he and his business partner, Nathan Hirsch, have developed while building their own million dollar companies. His new book is titled Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies.
Available in eBook, paperback, and audio book.
Full Biography for Connor Gillivan
Connor Gillivan is a serial entrepreneur who has started multiple million dollar companies within the eCommerce industry. As a CEO, CMO, and popular blogger, he has a unique perspective on what it takes to build high value companies through practices that he’s been developing since starting his first business in college.
Connor is currently the Chief Marketing Officer of FreeeUp, the Chief Executive Officer of Portlight, and sole author of ConnorGillivan.com. He began his entrepreneurial career while studying Economics, Business, and Math at Quinnipiac University. He is an advocate of social entrepreneurship and served as the Country Associate leading a group of over 25 students and professionals to build social businesses in rural South Africa.
His blog, ConnorGillivan.com, provides step-by-step guides to start eCommerce businesses and grow them into profitable ventures. The site currently services over 4,000 visitors each month and continues to grow.
Connor is an individual driven by the promise of making a positive impact on others through his passions. He cares deeply about educating others on the best practices he has developed and strives to make a lasting impact on anyone that he meets. He currently lives in Orlando, Florida with his girlfriend, Lauren.
Full Biography for Nathan Hirsch (contributor)
Nathan Hirsch is an eCommerce and online hiring expert who has built multiple million dollar companies from the ground up. As a widely popular voice and presenter on leading podcasts around the country, Nathan has a unique perspective on how to build highly effective systems and processes before handing them over to remote workers that he set up and integrates so he can stay focused on high level growth projects.
Nathan is currently the Chief Executive Officer of FreeeUp, the Chief Operating Officer of Portlight, and an online influencer for growing business owners. He started building businesses while studying Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship at Quinnipiac University. He has hired and managed hundreds of remote freelancers and continues to develop new strategies for managing remote workers.
He has been featured on leading podcasts such as Entrepreneur on Fire, Eventual Millionaire, and eCommerce Momentum, among many others. His content is listened to by thousands of business owners around the world.
Nathan is an extremely passionate and fast-paced entrepreneur who strives to build high value companies. He is the kind of entrepreneur that can be told an idea one evening and have it implemented by the morning. He currently lives in Orlando, Florida with his girlfriend, Quynh, and his dog, Charlie.
Photos of Connor Gillivan
You are welcome to use these photos of me. Click on the image and it will bring up another page where you can right click and download the image to your computer.
Photos of Nathan Hirsch
Similarly, you are welcome to use these photos of Nathan.
- Receive 20% of all sales you generate through our affiliate program. Click here to sign up.
- When promoting the book, please always link to https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/.
- If you post a review or promotion about the book, please contact Connor@FreeeUp.com so that we can add and link to it from the Free Up Your Business page.
50 Secrets to Bootstrapping Million Dollar Companies
In a world where anyone can start an online business, you need the right business strategies to turn your idea into a fully fledged and profitable company. Starting, growing, and leading a business from the ground up can be difficult without outside investors — how most entrepreneurs start — so it is important that you know the steps to success through bootstrapping. Listen to this interview to learn how you can get started today.
Everything You’ll Need to Build and Grow Your Company
Diving into starting a business can be overwhelming when you think of all the aspects that you’ll need to build, develop, and set up others to perfect. Whether it is managing finances, building a reliable group of workers, leading and managing, prioritizing the next steps forward, or attracting customers to your product or service, you must be prepared. While you’ll be forced to learn on the fly from your own experiences, it’s smart to have a foundation that has been tested and proven by other entrepreneurs. In this interview, you’ll be introduced to the leading strategies that are driving Nathan/Connor to build million dollar companies.
Staying Focused On Growth By Building a Remote Worker Group
Leading and growing a business requires more hours than you can commit on a daily basis. At a certain point, you’re forced to hire other individuals and pass tasks off to them so you can stay focused on growth for the company. If you don’t, you’ll find yourself trapped. Listen as Connor/Nate speaks about how they have built remote worker groups to manage the business operations while they continue to push their companies forward. You’ll learn a step-by-step process that you can start using today to free up your business, spend less time doing, and more time growing.
Sample Interview Questions
- What is bootstrapping? Why are you such a strong proponent of it?
- Your book has 6 chapters. Can you briefly tell us about each and why you chose them?
- Why are these secrets important to entrepreneurs and business owners?
- Why should business owners build their own remote worker groups?
- How did you first get involved in online hiring?
- Why were you attracted to hire more remote workers after having poor hiring experiences?
- How do you get started with building a remote worker group?
- How do you attract the right people that will stay with the company in the long run?
- How do you prioritize the tasks that you should and should not be handling?
- Why should you hire workers if you can handle all of the work on your own?
- What mistakes did you make while building your first two companies?
- What do you say to those who say they are too busy to build a remote worker group?
- Who would benefit from this book?
- In the book, you talk about having a plan, but being flexible. Can you explain that?
- In chapter 4, you talk about the art of prioritization. What is your method for prioritizing?
- You shared a detailed story about how you on-board new hires. Can you talk more about that?
- One of the secrets is “how to talk to angry customers.” Do you really have a solution to this?
- A big concept throughout the book is delegating tasks. How do you balance this with the expenses of the company?
- You have used these secrets to build your own companies. But what do you say to people who say, “It’s too late to implement these strategies for my business.”
If you are interested in setting up an interview with Connor or Nathan, please email Jennifer@JenniferSpencer.co.
When promoting Free Up Your Business, we highly encourage you to use your own words through honest reviews and testimonials of your experience with the book. However, if you have a writer’s block and need inspiration, feel free to use the suggestions that we’ve included below. Please make sure to link back to https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/ whenever you post about the book.
Twitter/Facebook Post Content
For Twitter, you can include @ConnorGillivan and/or @RealNateHirsch.
- Learn how to start, grow, and lead a million dollar company with this new book from Connor Gillivan. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies. New book from Connor Gillivan. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- Get @ConnorGillivan’s new book today and read 50 secrets to building and growing your online business. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- When bootstrapping a company, focus on cash flow positive business models. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- The key to building a million dollar business is surrounding yourself with experts where you do not excel. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you must learn from those who came before you and have the scars. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- The best business owners prioritize so that every single minute of each day is productive. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- To build a loyal follow of customers, you must understand how to craft your product/service to their needs. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- What if you had the 50 secrets that @ConnorGillivan and @RealNateHirsch used to build million dollar companies? https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/
- In order to thrive, you must strive to free up your time. Nothing great can be achieve without others. https://freeeup.com/free-up-your-business/