The FreeeUp blog is an industry leading source for online business owners and entrepreneurs to take their hiring journey to the next level.
We publish articles three times per week and are always open to having guest articles submitted for our review…as long as they are up to the standard of content that the internal writers are producing.
If you are interested in submitting a guest article, please email Connor@FreeeUp.com expressing your interest and outlining an article title and description that you think will add value to our community.
We take our content very seriously and only accept guest content that adds real value to our community. This means that guest articles should be well researched, mention statistics about the topic that you are writing about, and provide actionable steps that our readers can take to advance their life. Our ideal article is between 1,500 and 2,000 words depending on the topic and need for going into further detail.
The majority of our readers are eCommerce business owners and online entrepreneurs. All of our readers are looking for content that is going to help them in their everyday life as a business professional. We expect all content to be of high quality and high impact. This means that our readers will finish the article thinking, “Wow, that is a new spin on a concept I have read about before.” or “Holy cow, I need to start doing that right now!”
Here are good examples of titles that will wow our readers:
- How to Use Remote Workers to Start an eCommerce Business
- 8 Hacks To Get the Most Out Of Workers | Hack #4: Proper Onboarding Is a Must!
- 39 Tasks to Hire an Amazon Virtual Assistant For
At this time, we allow one backlink in your author byline, but do not allow irrelevant backlinks throughout the content.
Guest Article Guidelines
To improve your chances of landing a guest article on the FreeeUp blog, please do the following:
- Make sure to optimize your guest article for a specific, relevant SEO search term. When you send along your article, it should include the SEO keyword phrase that you chose and optimized for the article.
- Include 3 links to relevant, informative articles in the body of the article, either to FreeeUp or external sites.
- Only submit original content. We do not accept content that has been used on other publications and it will really hurt your chance of landing a guest article if you try to do that.
- Browse the FreeeUp blog and make sure that we haven’t already covered your topic. All new content should complement what has been produced in the past.
- Read a number of our articles to understand the voice that we use when talking to our readers. Knowing the voice of the FreeeUp blog will help you when writing your guest article. (Hint: we are personal and informative.)
- Aim for a Flesch Kincaid reading score of between 60 and 80, equivalent to between a grade 7 and grade 9 reading level.
- Proof your article at least once so that it is ready for publishing when you submit it. When you make our job easier, we can get your article published faster.
Please know that we reserve the right to edit your guest article upon submission. We’re not going to completely change the content, but if there is a relevant place where promotions back to FreeeUp can be mentioned, we will utilize our right to insert specific content.
How To Submit a Guest Article
To get your guest article in the right hands, send an email with the following information to Connor@FreeeUp.com.
- The guest article or the article title and short description that you are proposing to write about. Your topic should focus on hiring remote workers.
- Links to other content that you have published
- A short bio (2-3 sentences)
- A head shot
- A 750×375 featured image for the article
If we are interested in using your guest article on the blog, we will notify you by email within 1 week.
Note: We receive a large volume of guest article requests and cannot guarantee that everyone will get the opportunity to be featured on the FreeeUp blog. We do our best to work with our guest writers to create an amazing piece of content that will really wow our community. If you have the will to work with us towards that great piece, there is a good chance you will land the opportunity.